This site uses PDF files to publish some of its contents. To view a PDF file, you will need Adobe Reader from Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Adobe Reader can be obtained from the following site:
You may, in principle, freely link to the National Printing Bureau homepage. However, please keep in mind the following linking requirements when creating a link to this site.
- Indicate clearly that the link is to the National Printing Bureau homepage.
- Links from pay sites, or sites whose contents are contrary to public decency, are not acceptable.
- For the linked URL, use either https://www.npb.go.jp/ or https://kanpou.npb.go.jp/.
- Notify us that you have created a link to this site, using the “Contact Us” section of this site. Prior notice is not necessary.
The precautions listed below are applicable only to the National Printing Bureau homepage only, and not to other sites linked from this site.
All information on this site, including text, photographs, and illustrations, are copyrighted by individual authors. This site as a whole is also copyrighted as a compilation work. Copyrights are protected under the Copyright Law of Japan and relevant international treaties.
The contents of this homepage may be reprinted or reproduced except in the following two cases.
- Making a reprint or reproduction for any commercial purpose; or
- Making a reprint or reproduction of any photo, illustration, or image on this site.
If you want to make a reprint or reproduction permitted above, please contact the Public Relations Office of the National Printing Bureau for prior consultation.
When reprinting or reproducing from this site, the source must be clearly identified in a manner like “Reprinted from the National Printing Bureau homepage.”
Please note that the contents of this site may not be altered, whether in whole or in part, without the prior consent of the National Printing Bureau.
Although we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on this site, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss that may arise from any act of users using the information on this site.
- Internet Explorer is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation based in the U.S.
- Acrobat Reader, Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash Player are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated based in the U.S.
The contents of this site are subject to change or deletion without prior notice.